
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN" "http://www.wapforum.org/ DTD/wml_1.1.xml">
<wml>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="max-age=180,private" />
</head>

<card id="read">

<p align="center">倚天世界<br/></p>

<p>标题:一首悲苦至极的《No One Is There》!哭着唱滴，自己听吧！</p>
<p>作者:天使de诱惑</p>
<p>日期:2006-07-08 18:01</p>
<p>内容:  [wmv]http://sy.sxcasy.com/uploadfile/yinyue/soporaeternus.mp3[/wmv]

传说de恋人　上传

Now and then I m scared 
现在我感到恐惧 
when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ... 
当我似乎遗忘的声音成为了文字甚至审判 
No, I donspeak anymore and what could I say, 
不，我再也不会开口，那些我可能会说的话 
since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ... 
因为没有人在这里，这里什么也没有 
So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ... 
我更愿意独自躺在最黑暗的寂静中 
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 
聆听黑暗，是声音，是谁在低语 
for something to share ... 
为了分享什么
but there is no hope and no-one is there. 
但是这里没有希望，没有人在这里
No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say, 
没有活着的灵魂，没有人发一言
in darkness I lie all alone by myself, 
我独自躺在黑暗之中 
sleeping most of the time to endure the pain. 
所有的时间中我在沉睡忍受这痛苦 
I am not breathing a word, 
我不发一言 
I haven\&#39;t spoken for weeks 
我几周都不说一句话 
and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears. 
然而我内心的情人竖起耳朵 
But there is no-one, 
但是这里没有一个人 
and it seems to me at times 
看来在每一刻 
that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ... 
每过一个小时，一个词就从我脑中消失 
I am the mistress of loneliness, 
我是孤独的情人 
my court is deserted but I do not care. 
我的庭院一片荒芜但是我无心照看 
The presence of people is ugly and cold 
活着的人丑恶且冷酷 
and something I can neither watch nor bear. 
我不想去看这些也不能忍受 
So, I prefer to lie in darkness silence alone, 
因此，我祈祷独自躺在寂静的黑暗中 
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 
听那黑暗，听那声音，有什么人在说话 
for something to share ... 
为了分享这些 
but there is no hope and no-one is there. 
但是这里没有希望，没有人在这里 
No, I don\&#39;t speak anymore and what should I say, 
不，我再也不会开口，那些我可能会说的话 
since no- one is there and there is nothing to say? 
因为没有人在这里，这里什么也没有 
All is oppressive, alles ist schwer, 
所有的压抑， 
there is no-one and NO-ONE IS THERE ... 这里没有人<br/></p>

<p>回复:</p>

<p>1.</p>
<p>如果你失恋　－　请你听
如果你高兴　－　笑着听
如果你母亲死了　－　请听完别回帖
如果你父亲死了　－　千万别跟帖
如果父母都死了　－　千万千万请你别回帖再也不要要求加精</p>
<p>2006-07-08 18:03</p>
<p>天使de诱惑<br/></p>

<p>2.</p>
<p>听不懂``````</p>
<p>2006-07-08 20:31</p>
<p>狂ぜ傲<br/></p>

<p><a href="read.php?tid=4290&amp;page=1">上页</a> <a href="read.php?tid=4290&amp;page=2">下页</a></p>
<p><a href="post.php?action=reply&amp;tid=4290">发表回复</a></p>

<p><br /><a href="index.php">首页</a></p>

<p><a href="index.php?prog=login">登录</a></p>

<p align="center">PHPWind V4.3.2</p>
</card></wml>
